3-7 June 2013, Square Meeting Centre, Brussels, Belgium
The congress will be complemented by a dredging exhibition where companies and organisations from all over the world will showcase their products and services to the congress delegates - a select and focused group of international experts and decision-makers. The exhibition will be open throughout the congress on 3 - 6 June 2012. Delegates will take their refreshments in this exhibition area during the breaks between the technical sessions. The Welcome Reception on 3 June will also take place in this area.
BOOKING FEE STANDARD STAND
- Members of CEDA/EADA/WEDA €3100 + VAT €651 = €3751
- Non-members €4000 + VAT €840 = €4840
THE STAND FEE INCLUDES:
- Standard stand, 6m² (w:d=3x2m) (see image below)
- Walls in system 250 high
- Fascia with company name
- 2 spotlights per unit of 6 sqm
- 1 table 80 x 80 cm and 2 chairs
- 1 power socket
- Carpeted floor under the exhibit stands
- Two exhibition staff registrations
- Company profile (max 100 words) and logo in the congress programme booklet distributed worldwide with CEDA's official magazine, Dredging and Port Construction; and on the congress website and in the congress proceedings.
All fees are payable in Euros (€). It is mandatory to charge the Belgium Value Added Tax (VAT) at the rate of 21% on all fees unless the company is VAT identified in Belgium. Please provide the VAT certificate in order to issue an appropriate invoice.
EXAMPLE OF THE STANDS:
THE EXHIBITION STAFF REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Refreshments during breaks
- Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Networking drink on Monday
- Town Hall reception on Tuesday
- Gala Dinner on Wednesday
Please find more information in the Exhibition registration form (can be downloaded here and below).
Exhibition floor plan can be found here and below.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel:+32 (0)2 627 0166
Last update: 24 January 2013