9-10 November 2017, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
A wealth of knowledge
The 2 day technical programme of CEDA Dredging Days 2017 will include (full programme can be downloaded below):
- Keynote address by Frank Verhoeven, President of IADC - the International Association of Dredging Companies
- 19 peer-reviewed papers presented by international experts on: Environment and monitoring; Developments in instrumentation; Sustainable working method and equipment; Innovative solutions and an Academic Session showcasing research papers on various subjects (a special feature of the session is that speakers do not have to adhere to the general conference theme).
- An Interactive Session, on contractual problems and how to avoid them, designed to bring useful lessons to all parties in a contract (including the project owner, contractor, supplier, and engineer/designer) (see DPC May issue)
- Presentation of CEDA’s Checklist for Successful Dredging Management by the new Dredging Management Commission
- Young CEDA Pitch Talks with a series of up to 8 short, sharp presentations by bright young professionals.
|Title and description||Download|
|Programme and Registration|
Last update: 9 June 2017