Dredging Days Exhibition
7-8 November 2019. Ahoy, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
The central location of the exhibition area provides organisations with an excellent opportunity to present their products and services to a select and focused group of international experts and decision-makers. It will be open throughout the conference and for the first time, exhibitors will be able to invite a number of guests to their stand even if they’re not registered for the event.
If you want to speak to the professional decision-makers in dredging – this will be the best time to reach them… while they’re all in one place, focused and receptive to hearing the latest news.
Reserve your exhibition space now and make sure your products are seen by the people that matter at CEDA Dredging Days 2019
The standard 2m x 3m stand includes:
- a fascia board (30cm high) with company name
- one table (80cm x 80cm) with two chairs
- one basic electrical outlet (220V)
- two spotlights
- registrations for two exhibition staff (including lunch and refreshments during breaks)
- invitations to the reception on Thursday evening and the farewell drinks on Friday afternoon
- company information in the conference programme booklet and on the conference website. That’s up to 100 words to showcase the must-see innovations that will be on show
New for 2019
In addition to the above exhibitors are also offered:
- a technical pitch: the opportunity to showcase a particular product/service, that addresses a relevant technical challenge, in a short (2 min) technical pitch in one of the conference technical sessions
- a poster presentation: display a technical poster on one of the dedicated boards that will be situated around the exhibition area
- 8 VIP invitations for your special guests to visit your stand during the technical sessions. For the first time this will be available to a limited number of your clients who are not attending the conference. This will allow you to make the most of your time when the technical sessions are running.
Exhibition stand costs
Non-members: € 2 700 (excl. VAT)
CEDA Corporate members: € 1 900 (excl. VAT)
Please note: Only exhibition staff registered for the conference will be admitted to the technical sessions.
Exhibition space is limited and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. For more information, and to book your exhibition stand, please contact Sylvia Minten at the Conference Secretariat.
|Title and description||Download|
|Dredging Days 2019 floorplan exhibiton||29 Kb||Download|
|Dredging Days 2019 exhibition booking form||562 Kb||Download|
Last update: 21 March 2019